Who is the controller of your personal data?
- Identity of the data controller: MEDIR FERRER Y CIA, S.A. (hereinafter, “MEDIR FERRER”), holder of CIF A08161192
- Address: Avenida Diagonal, 549 – 5ª Planta, 08029, Barcelona
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose shall we process your personal data and what is the legitimate basis for doing so?
MEDIR FERRER shall process your personal data for the purpose of responding to your request to be contacted as submitted on the Website, as well as to handle your request and keep in contact with you.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for this purpose is MEDIR FERRER’s legitimate interest as the data controller in order to respond to your request, whereby your interests as the data subject are under no circumstances affected as a response is being given to a request submitted by you.
Which personal data shall we process?
The personal data that we shall process to ensure you are able to use the Website unhindered are those that may be collected while you browse it, in addition to your personal and contact details, such as your forename, surname and email address.
How long shall we keep your personal data on record?
Your personal data shall be kept on record for the time required to fulfil the purpose for which they were processed. Specifically, they shall be processed to respond to your request and, as soon as we have replied to your enquiry, they shall be deleted six months later.
To which recipients shall your data be disclosed?
MEDIR FERRER shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, except in order to comply with any legal obligations to which it may be subject.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed that your personal data may be accessed by third parties that act on behalf of MEDIR FERRER, provided that the data accessed and processed is essential for MEDIR FERRER to render a specific service. Should such a scenario arise, these third parties may have access to your personal data for the sole purpose that MEDIR FERRER decides in each case and, under no circumstances, for their own purposes.
What are your rights as the data subject?
You may, at any time, exercise the following rights before MEDIR FERRER in respect of your personal data: access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and objection. Details are given below of what each of these rights entitle you to:
- Access. You may obtain confirmation that MEDIR FERRER has processed your personal data, as well as to consult your personal data held on MEDIR FERRER ‘s records.
- Rectification. You may modify your personal data whenever they are inaccurate or add any missing information.
- Erasure. You may request the erasure of your personal data whenever, amongst other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Objection. You may request that your personal data no longer be processed. MEDIR FERRER shall stop processing your personal data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds not to do so, or to lodge or defend itself against potential claims.
- Restriction of processing. You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Whilst checks are being made on the challenge to the accuracy of your data.
- Whenever the processing of your personal data is considered illegal, as the data subject you may object to their erasure and request a restriction on their use.
- Whenever MEDIR FERRER does not need to process your personal data, but you need them to lodge or defend yourself against claims.
- Whenever you have objected to the processing of your personal data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, the restriction shall be imposed whilst checks are conducted on whether the legitimate grounds for the processing of your data prevail over yours.
- Portability. You may receive, in electronic format, any personal data that you have provided to us and any obtained from our relationship, as well as submitting them to another data controller.
For the exercise of these rights, you may submit a written request in which you must expressly state which of the rights listed above you wish to exercise by sending an email to email@example.com. However, you should take into account that the exercise of certain rights may be restricted due to the requirement to fulfil MEDIR FERRER’s legitimate interests, as well as in the case that a legal obligation must be met.
The exercise of these rights shall be free of charge, provided that they are not manifestly exercised in an unfounded or excessive way.
Lastly, you are hereby informed that you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), located at C/Jorge Juan 6 , 28001 Madrid, in the event that you considered that MEDIR FERRER had not processed your data pursuant to regulations.
Last review: March 2022